1 Jan 2015

A New Volume in a Never Ending Series

 So, friends, it's 2015! We're as far from 2000 as we are close to 2030. Terrifying.

 As my first thing of 2015, I'd like to introduce you to my new blog! Some of you will know that I've tried blogging before, but my attempts have had a lifespan of about three months tops. I feel like in the past I've put a little to much pressure on myself to create something SPECTACULAR that it just didn't end up making me happy and it didn't even end up sounding like me. So this time I'm just just gonna be pretty relaxed about it. If I don't have any post plans? No big deal. If I post something that's a little wimpy and only a paragraph long? Worse things have happened. I'm just gonna create something that I'd like to read, and maybe other people will like to read it too.

 One of the reasons I'm here in the first place is that 2014 was a bit of a blast. A lot of stuff changed. It's nice to look back at a year and think "yeah, for the most part, that was pretty great". I graduated high school at the end of 2013, so the year following was bound to be a big one. I started university, got a whole lot of new interests, made new friends, and overall just learnt to feel pretty good about myself. I feel like I'm on something that resembles a path now, instead of just standing in the middle of some crazy life intersection.

 I hope that 2015 continues the fun that I had last year. Maybe it'll top it. Who knows? But I intend to put some of it here. I'll be studying and writing and growing, it'll be nice.

 Let me know your general feelings about 2014, and some of what you hope to achieve in 2015!

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment