6 Jan 2015

Christmas Haul

Now that the Twelve Days of Christmas are over (just a handy excuse I'm using so I can post this in January, really), I'm going to share with you the things that I received under the tree, or close enough, this year. It wasn't a very big Christmas, which I'm totally fine with and grateful for, but I wanted to show you anyway because let's face it, I'm a bit of a stickybeak. I trust that maybe some of you are too, and maybe you'll enjoy this!


Sunglasses from Rubi Shoes


The Office Season One and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Extended Edition) on DVD


Mindy Kaling's book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)


A selection from Lush, including the Sakura bath bomb (top left), and Christmas exclusives the Holly Golightly bubble bar (top right, missing its berries :( ) and the Cinders bath bomb


Special late gift, my second ear-piercings!

So, that what what I got for Christmas! I love everything dearly. I hope you all had happy holidays, whatever it is you celebrate, and let me know if you got anything exciting!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment