29 Jan 2015

Monthly Favourites Playlist: January 2015

I started making monthly favourites playlists a few months ago. I'm the kind of person who constantly seems to be on the hunt for new music, just songs that I can fall and love with and jam to until I get sick of them. Some of these songs are new to everyone, some are new to me and others are old favourites that I got back into recently. I like the idea of people listening to these and maybe finding something new that they really like. So, here it is, the first playlist of 2015!!

1. If I Could Change Your Mind - HAIM // 2. Can't Stop Dancin' - Becky G // 3. Novocaine - Fall Out Boy // 4. Falling - HAIM // 5. Tightrope - WALK THE MOON // 6. A Little Opus - Little Comets // 7. Bo$$ - Fifth Harmony // 8. Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy // 9. Sun Goes Down (feat. Jasmine Thompson) - Robin Schulz // 10. Last All Night (Koala) [feat. KStewart] - Oliver Heldens


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment