30 May 2015

Monthly Playlist: May 2015

Forgive me, dear listeners and readers, for this month has been crazy and has contained an abundance of K-Pop. This started with me hearing Girls' Generation's latest single on TV (thanks SBS), and then getting sucked into an internet black hole and inevitably finding 5000 other songs to play while I'm having study induced breakdowns (yes, it's finals time). I don't speak Korean so I have no idea what they're singing about, but hey, it's catchy as hell. And not everything has to be in English anyway. I personally find not understanding every word to be relaxing at times.

 K-Pop is of course not the only thing I've been listening to because TAYLOR SWIFT'S BAD BLOOD VIDEO CAME OUT (SO GOOD), complete with new version feat. Kendrick Lamar, because I needed to be obsessed with this song even more than I already was. Also, BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend came and went this month, and while I'm nowhere near the UK, I can still appreciate a good lineup. The 2015 Artist Mashup is amazing.

So, no more blab from me (I'm procrastinating, can you tell?), and on with the music!


1. Wolf - First Aid Kit // 2. Digital Witness - St. Vincent // 3. I Am the Best - 2NE1 // 4. 212 & Bust a Move - The Outfit (from Pitch Perfect) // 5. Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar - Taylor Swift // 6. Little Apple (with Chopstick Brothers) - T-ARA // 7. Catch Me If You Can (Korean Version) - Girls' Generation // 8. Gotta Be You - 2NE1 // 9. Panic Station - Muse // 10. Radio 1 Big Weekend Artist Mashup 2015



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment